Thursday, November 5, 2009

AAR!!! <3

AAR, 3 simple letters, but they're fill with different meaning.
AAR- The short form of "All American Rejects".
Shirnie and I went to The All American Reject live in Malaysia on Halloween Day.
Quite interesting, this was the first live concert in my life and it held on Halloween Day (one of my favorite festival) but too bad, no ones wore costume. Aww, I wish i could have a time machine to get back there again, I WANNA WEAR A COSTUME! *snif*
Btw, seriously AAR did the nice show!! Their songs still winding in my brain... lalala~~ I love AAR!! <3
Except AAR, there were some other great band like one buck short.!! They did very well too~
Enjoy the pichas below guys~ =D
walking to Carpark A

Hits FM's DJ

Pop Shuvit


One Buck Short



Some kind of effect, look mysterious.











AAR!!! WOOOOHOOO~~!!







AARRRHHHH~~!! they rock!!!







ROCK ROCK!!!






<3<3>
I felt so depress when both of us were forced to back early, we went back without enjoy the last song that sang by AAR. It made me felt so sympathize when i reached home. I don't even have the time to take picture with shirnie, because we were so concentrate on the bands.Anyway, It was so fun, that's what I can tell you guys now.


All the pictures credit by Shirnie Yip

No comments:

Post a Comment