Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm Addicted

It is just like yesterday when I look at the scenario outside the window from my room.
The falling crystal form snowflakes walf in the air.
I can barely see some kids heaving the soft, fluffy snowball to each other.
The feeling of happy and warm,same as the little girl who had received a pink sweater from you at last Christmas.
There's nothing you left since you step out of my room.
Except the feeling of lonely and the pink sweater that had been abandoned in the pearl colour wardrobe.
You never turns back,
You never ever know the darkness of the night before dawn.
But everything is alright,
The smile you left, it took away my soul, but never took away my hope.
I wish you could come around and I could've love you all my life again,like the convention we had made before.
So please come back, I need you.



WOW, WOW!! how is the.......I don't know why I write something above and I don't know what exactly it is,a poem? hahahah NAH!!! I know something bull shit like above couldn't consider as a poem hahahah!!!Okay, I just suddenly sot sot and feeling like wanna write something look "poetry" I know it is bad enough, BUT PLEASE!! This is my first try, so give some POSSITIVE advise kay? hahaha!! Leave comment at the box below. <3

3 comments:

  1. NemnEmneM--> Thanks

    Shirnie Kyee~*-> I thought I would have the chance to be the modern William Shakespeare HAHAHAHAHAH kidding larh~~

    ReplyDelete