Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Express everything

Its been a while since my last post, I have so much to tell now. Not about me, it's about my "so-called" classmate or schoolmate or whatever. HA, I had read her blog just a minute ago, and I feel she definitely a bitch. A bitch who has a thought of she has the qualification to dumb people. Oh gosh, what a nice one, she is just acting so weird in the school or so whatever, because I din't pay much attention on her, as you guys know, I'm busy for my works and plan and all the stuff I have to go through as usual and I got no time to pay attention for those kinda ridiculous thing. I heard it from a guy, who is very close to her. So, yeah, what can I say right now to the boy who had been dumb for no reason is "Thanks god, you are rescue from hell". She is a bitch that waste your time to get know of.

I know, I got no qualification to talk and comment about them so far.But as long as this is my blog, I can talk whatever I want, if you feeling weird or uncomfortable while reading this, just close the windows, block my blog, delete the link, and get the fuck out of my blog. Stop viewing. If you feel that I am talking about you or the protagonist i mention above might be you. HAHA , just leave a comment below. I will see who the fuck will admit it, perhaps is the one i mention. I REALLY HOPE IS YOU, SWEETY~

11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!
    oh my gosh!!
    wow~~
    mayb wat u say de r rite...
    haha!!
    no cure adi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ChaMie--> haha yeah~~ just like cancer *snif snif*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea~
    She really so bitch laa~
    She thought herself so attractive?
    Or soooo pretty? LOL
    Omg laa~
    The guy really should thanks god heh~
    and celebrate too xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess joevy--> yeah~~ lets cheer for him!! WOOHOOOo~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya she is bad than i thought. I guess 50% influenced by someone. D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirnie Kyee--> HOHOHO~ YESSS SOMEONE THAT "INFLUENCED" NOT only 50%... do you get what I mean? GG She actually the director of this movie... hahah btw nice show right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her little bombastic drama. Ohmy u rated her drama as nice ah? It is so suck. She followed her style but NO ONE like IT. Faham? *gg

    ReplyDelete
  8. got..
    got ppl lik it 1...
    'some' ppl!!
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirnie Kyee--> Of course I rated her as a good director. Because she had successfully make both of them broke up, this is the climax of the show,somehow, both of them wish to be the actresses to get everyone attention,there it is, they were sucessfully get everyone attention just in 1 second but also just maintain 1 second. OWWWW~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. me????of course no......erm...I think I know who you all talking about~let me guess,same class with me right?

    ReplyDelete