Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All the stuffs that my beloved readers want to know!

Hey people, I have to apologize for my *sudden* stop updating my blog recently, not recently I think, It's quite a long time that I'd disappear in the Internet life.So yeah, here I am again, I had received so much complains from you guys when I was online last few weeks. Okay, I've been feeling so guilty for online, no idea why, I just prefer tv than pc. Yeah, and I am just very lazy t0 update my blog and tells you all those kinda worse or funny or whatever stuff I faced. AND, I pretty busy for my model-ing life and all that. ARGH, I am so stress YOU KNOW? *calm* ahhem, I sorry and sorry about that~Pls forgive me, my beloved readers. LOL I will be away for quite a long time and I feel like changing my blog link, so, I will inform you all one by one lah.!!! =D

1 comment: