Thursday, October 22, 2009

Operation by Dr.Deva.

I apologize for the videos below.My hand was shaking while taking the whole process of the operation BECAUSE IT FREAKING LONG!!! so, forgive me ya~ haha. And actually I took lots of pictures and videos but then it quite wasting my time for upload all the videos and picha. Haha, YEA! I'm lazy lah, I admit kay? All the operation process was done by our I.H top student-- devaraj(is it wrong spelling of his name?LOL I'm sorry if it is wrong heh.) Yeh, so hope you guys enjoy all the videos ya!


He's the Malaysia Top 8 student.




His frog was freaking fat and the organs were all covered by cholesterol.YUCK!!
Check out the cholesterol at the video below!!




















2 comments:

  1. that operation was definitely an unforgettable and funny one..lol...btw u own a nice and an interesting blog..keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dewaraj--> haha yeah, I did felt the same way.Anyway, thx for your compliment too ^^

    ReplyDelete