Thursday, February 12, 2009

Agree~

I agree with her, i mean my bestie "xi...errr qiey i mean".
I too concentrate about him....and i feel i did that too over....
She's right,how can i fell in love with a stranger that i dont even know him well and don't even chat..not even once before!! =="

I met him at pavilion that day....there was an event...i think it was a tv show about dance competition organized by astro....i met him....he just passed through beside me...and i looked at him with my horny and sluring face == how swt?

I dont even look or stare at a people before,neither handsome nor ugly. But!! i did this time...what the hell with me? O.O" even my best friends (male) i dont even look at them with a near distance ,even if i look also dint stay longer than 5seconds....=="

arhh....well back to my stranger's story ==" after that i was kept watching the show as long as i know he's in the competition heh....i agree with qiey because she said i'm too over on him...ala...im just dont understand why i would do something bitchy like this ==" i apologize....
I'm not gave bad comment about your XX, qiey....it's just spread out from my mouth well ==" that's not a bad comment anyway...and the.....imma support you as long as you will staying with the crush... ^^ gambateh~~!!

Back to my story larh!! == well.. ahhemm.. where did i stop? Orhh yea,i seem like a stupid,stubborn loving a guy without knowing him anything all the day...but today i did disappointed,because i viewed his gf's friendster profile and the.... i saw their pictures.....how lovely? i know i shouldnt view it but i just out of control ==" somebody help me? i feel so depress now.... maybe my bestie also feel that im stupid like a bitchy...but what i can really sure is "when love is come to you,no matter how you defend,lastly,u also will be the loser".

ERHMMM....i wont stop,and i wont give up!!...i trust one day....he might fall in love with me...^^" but what i must make sure is, that time he is single...heh~ i'm not cursing him,just that if it is possible that i can get near to him, then he must be single so that i only can take action....^^" GAMBATEH!!

6 comments:

  1. *Ehheemmm* .. I understand what u meant and i didnt even mad at you. hhhahaa! coz i also abit agree with ur gurls's comment. *cough* :(

    HEy hEyy .. i know u won't stop that feeling as long as u sill ~ iiiin Loooooveee ~ with him.. Note*** Don't forget we will still support you.
    blek :P !

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i suggest him to change his hairstyle haha i mean your XX!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yee~~haha~~go to try lorh~~
    we will support u~~gambateh~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiz he and his gf so sweet le impossible for me larh~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ofcoz iS S-e-c-r-e-t laRh, Even. :P

    ReplyDelete