Sunday, September 13, 2009

I love my friends and family <3

The title for this post is "I love my friends & family". GODSSHYY, I really do love them so so much, they bring the joy and fun to me. Love ya all~ <3 Let's see da picha when I hang out with them. =D



~Kaki Lepak~
Went a restaurant with da ladies*joevy, chamie & shirnie* and da gentlemen *Charles, eugene, seng joon & kee* after badminton.






Joevy's birthday
*Happy birthday for the sept baby*
*joevy*
















Went out with da ladies *Shirnie, Chamie, Joevy, cyndy* and da gentlemen *Charles, eugene & seng joon* at 1-u for celebrate joevy's birthday.




~BBQ PLAZA~<3














~~~~~~~~~~~~MY LOVELY FAMILY~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bacon & beefs


Dah lupa nama ni...ape je la...




Kind of sweet sup... forgot the name sry T.T




Fried Bacon
Freaking delicious!!!!
*Advise you guys to check it out*


Okay, went 1-u for dinner, quite satisfied coz' freaking delicious. I LOVE BACON!!
haha, should check out yo!


That's all for now.. Sweet dream ya~

4 comments:

  1. wah..sei lui bao..go sleep lah ^^..good night o dear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u seems like so enjoy your life rite now.
    good to see tat :P
    up there was disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  3. even--> LOL haha you too

    Nicholas--> yea quite enjoy ^^ good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey it's nice to see that you're having more entries in english now hehe. all the best in your upcoming exams i'm sure you'll be able to handle it :) Best of Luck yea

    ReplyDelete