Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Picha of Mine~(weeks before trial LOL!)

Hey people!! miss me? haha I'm sorry that I am not update my blog so often recently. Okay, Its been like 2 weeks ago since my last post right?I tell you ah,seriously there are "So" many stuff I want to blog and to share with you all but, it's just TOO MANY until I can't describe one by one, I know you all are very understanding wan, haha right? SO!! I decided to post up all the photo images and let da pictures tell you guys how the stories goes on. ^^

Night at Pavilion

















I was shopping with my mama and my brother's gf at pavilion last week. I forgot the exactly date. Anyway, I love the COLOURFUL and gorgeous lights. ^^ <3


FOODS JOURNAL

Shopping with mama at..... Oh crap i forgot the name of the shopping center, but its okay la, as long as you guys kena my favorite junk foods.HAHA!! CHOCOLATES!!!




Dinner time Everyone!













Dinner with my mama and my brother's gf at U-cafe. The foods above cost my mama rm100 O.O"
erhh, really not worth, co'z the foods just consider as normal standard.





It's time to Breakfast with besties yo!!





Breakfast with my besties at 1-u last week (if I din't mistaken the time)
At Chili restaurant.
hmm, the foods provided from Chili is DAMN HUGE! haha. 2 plates can fully satisfied 4 hungry wolfs.



Time to Lepak!

Just wanna show off my pretty pearl sea blue nail polish.!




I love games!!


That's all for Now.!!!
PS: TRIAL EXAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment