Thursday, December 31, 2009

A great start for 2010

Haha! One word to describe my feeling now, IT'S "FUN"!!! I just back from count down, and it's crazy at "The Curve".
Sprayers here and there,
Have fun with that, but I can't even breath, all the spray stucking inside my nostril.Yiek!!
My body feeling very itchy,sticky and smelly just now but still, had tea after count down wif my primary school friends.Hey! do you get my point? PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS!!
We meet again just now! and they're quite funny and interesting, no more kid-alike! All of them growth so much.OMG I just feeling like I'm a mama has look after them since they was still a kid until now. Eww snif snif, finally they all growth and become a handsome guy. Snif snif, I am so impress HAHAHAHA, lol.
well, That's all tonight seriously, even thousand words also can't explain how I really feel now.
so, good night and happy new year everyone!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment