Thursday, December 10, 2009

It finally over~!!

Hey hey~! I'm back. Guess what? Spm is over!!! I had done all the 9 disgusting papers with "lack of confidence" hahaha.Ya, I admit that I din't prepare well and din't study much for my spm, I din't pay attention and never put effort on it, but so what? It's end, IT'S OVER! hahaha. I know my dead time will be on march 2010 and the......it's something for me to suffer after 3 months.BUT, 3 months, IT'S 3 MONTHS FOR ME TO BE A TRUE ZOMBIE. hahahaha I mean, I need to fulfill my desire during this 3 months. Here's my list.

1) Dye my hair, I don't want black colour anymore.
I had achieved this on yesterday (9/12/2009). Means, the next day after SPM's over.HAHA I can't wait anymore, I am hell boring for the black colour hair that stick on my head, and now, I have a new stylish light brown colour.HAHA spend RM260, quite worth eh because the package included treatment, cut,wash and dye. VERY WORTH LAH~!! hahaha

2) Go for charity
I tell you guys lah. Seriously, SPM just ended 2 days and now I am freaking boring. I feel like I am a useless human sitting in front of the television, eating snack and trance at the walls doing nothing at home. SO, I plan to go for charity, helping people is much more better rather than sitting in front of the television. I need to made a plan for it.

3) Get a job
Hmm, this is really what I suppose to do and something I refuse to do. I need revenue but I don't need work. SEE!! sigh I just too lazy you know, sometimes I will think about all the RM100 notes can just drop on my head whenever I need. Damn ridiculous.

4)Shopping
Shopping is what I alway do, but I need to do it often since holidays started and chinese new year getting nearer. New clothes + new hair style and new colour for my hair is what I alway wish to do after SPM.

5)Clubbing
All my friends have been talking about clubbing during SPM. I think I should check out too.

6)Practise piano and start my violin journey.
I stopped practise my piano since I was 13, and I planing to learn it again together with violin. I am freaking free during this holidays so I think I should learn something to improve myself and not being a lazy bug at home.The main obstacle that I face now will definitely causes my dream might not be able to comes true is "financial problem". So, I really really suppose to get a job.


Stuffs I bought last week

A greenish wallet from Bimba& Lola

Cost RM645





Cost RM1645, from Bimba&Lola




Cost RM1200+, from Bimba&Lola too.





That's all for tonight. Enjoy <3






No comments:

Post a Comment