Friday, December 25, 2009

What I'd done for this christmas eve

Merry christmas everyone. haha I plan to stay at home for this christmas eve. Why? because everyone thought that I am full booked but actually NOT! haha well, it's okay. I eat a lot and drink a lot today. LOL sound like a pig, but I admit that I'm a pig. haha Went to my friend's christmas party this afternoon, ate home made turkey,salad, shopping and more. Okay, that's not the main stuffs I find interesting actually. haha

I feel so boring when I reached home and I "accidently" look at my piano when I take off my heels. I had stop practice piano long time ago and today, is the day, my music cells "reborn". I found a lot of interesting songs that I had abandon long time ago,such as, "Phantom of the opera, ShangHai beach, Mariage D'Amour and a movie series- Love is not all around".My first aim is to learn Love is not all around, it's a kind of touching and romantic song.

Melody is all around you if you
diligently perceive it.
Merry X'mas

No comments:

Post a Comment