Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bad luck thought (Another short and quick post)

WTH!! My bestie told me that i am going to receive warning letter.When i heard i was like,"wth, how come bad things happened once in a day?" Perhaps,this malang won't be continute anymore.

I did wrote letter to my class teacher everytime i absent,And she was like pretend receive nothing.WTH, beside she's asking me to write all the MC letter for her again if i don't wanna get the warning letter.OH MY,how come got this kind of teacher wan? she lost my letter and offer me to write again? SHE SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT IT!!! I am going to settle DOWN EVERYTHING BY TOMORROW!! GRRR....

I told my friends about i wrote letter to my teacher everytimes and they were like, " orh, did you?, i never know that before". ==" Do i need to report everything to you when i'm passing up my MC letter?It's sound like i cannot be trusted =="

Anyway, i'll settle down everything by tomorrow.Neither argue nor fight,i'll settle down with peace.Calm my emotion and all that by facing the teacher who not responsible at all.

1 comment:

  1. 1st warning letter?....it's nothing,dun worry ya~haha~ ^^

    ReplyDelete