Monday, July 13, 2009

I just need peace!!!!!!!!! (short and quick post)

I am very inquisitive about whether my leaving was really affected that idiotic teacher so much.Did i did something wrong with that? that's my own choice,my own decision. THAT'S my own way. OR she fucking miss me? Btw, I'm just wanna to tell her, my leaving is not because of her fucking attitude, that's because i got my own life to live on, i feel that i can't handle this subject at all, so i gave up.Do not consider yourself so important in my life ok? you're just a dust for me. An annoying fluffy dust.

Please do not thought that what you think is exactly the fact kay? AND PLEASE DO NOT MAKE CONCLUSION BEFORE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH! fucking idiot brainless bitch.(sorry for my rude)==" Why don't you ever think that the problem is come from you? and why don't you make amend? He's your student, did i took a gun and forces him to do that? When problems come to you, the only way for you to solve is hide,and wandering everything on me, blaming this and that,Dint try to make improvement and amend at all.Even i was leaved for 2 years, and there....you still have got your OWN WAY to made the problem related to me wan!! I have never seen a fantastic teacher like you before.And the fact is,you're a great fancy people thought, you can imagine everything that you think which might occur in your live or other's live, and the greatest thing is you will treat it as the fact.What a wonderful teacher.

I'm not turning back for memories and regret for the choice i was made that day.I'm going to prove that my choice was right.

I just need peace!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: