Saturday, July 4, 2009

Movie Time!

Ok,I really spent a great time with Qiey yesterday. We watched 2 movies, drag me to hell and iceage 3.Quite nice,but both of this movie got some parts very boring,almost fall asleep eh.haha.

Drag me to Hell!~


The main actress,Alison Lohman.Christine Brown was the name in this movie.I doesn't like the way she act in this movie,a bit fake.Btw,she's gorgeous.


While waiting for Iceage3, we decided to go for a tea at Starbuck cafe.QIey ordered cheese cake and green tea.


I ordered Hot Latte.I like the bitter taste of Latte <3


Iceage3,Please do not watch the trailer before you watch this movie,you'll more enjoy if you follow my instruction.

2 comments:

  1. can say dao me de?sad...
    u shud put...
    wow,when going to starbucks...i saw a handsome guy! thats even,hahahahaha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. not necessary...plus you're not handsome >.>"

    ReplyDelete