Friday, July 31, 2009

Chamie~!! The july baby~

My feeling was really complicated yesterday. I skipped school, because i was feeling like pening kepala after ate the Anti-biotic. My stomach was squeezing while I drove. I think i ate too much medicine at once. Anyway, i tend to go school at 12.30pm, my mum was like "ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN ABOUT TO GO SCHOOL? TELL THEM YOU'RE NOT FEELING WELL."

Of course i refuse to do that. I don't wanna hear any gossip about me afterward because of I'm absent yesterday. Do you know what i mean? They will definitely say that I am just finding excuses or bla bla bla, and blaming about the delivery of the Domino, and say i am not responsible for my job. Well, they will just think that I should do this and that, everything is just necessity. What to do right? This is what human being.

Okay, back to yesterday. Chamie was just turned 17~ *snif snif* CHAM, i so proud of you!! Finally, you're grow...~ T.T
eh, but ah, can you just assort with our surprise next time? ==" Don't exposure even if you know mah.... ADUH....

haha, but I'm sure you're enjoying yesterday right? <3<3 That's mean what we did for you is not wasted.... and the, love the dance so far? HAHAHAHAHA~ JUST FOR YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment