Sunday, July 12, 2009

The scent and smells

Couldn't fall asleep at this lately time,no idea why,so i decided to blog about scent and smells because i feel it's really important for guy to know about it.Take it as a tips and information for flirt girl. =D

If you walk along a typical busy street in town, how many different scents or smells can you discern? None? If you are one of the unfortunate people who has caught a cold, I can understand your inability to smell. Otherwise you have not been using your nose properly. There are a thousand things to smell lah,but normally i'll smell guys.I'm NOT STALKING THEM OKAY? of course, if you're good looking,and intelligent,everything just perfect but you got an irritating scent or smell that will cause people vomit.==" Don't you feel that's very weird? Nice appearance, smart brain but irritating scent.==" who gonna close to you? ahh,the one who having flu seriously might want to close to you.

Even it is just a scent,normally guys feel that the scent and smell not affect their life of flirting girl so much.BUT, actually girl like me do mind my boyfriend have a bad scent and smell lah.I think not just me,every girl do mind right? Bad smell is irritating, just like my classmates, i mean male, they do have a very annoying smells after PJK,can be acceptable lorh,because for those boys who active on exercising will sweat seriously.But, their smell just YUCK, i know it can't be prevent,but at least make yourself clean after PJK,like bring along a towel to the washroom,wet it and rub your body so that the sweat won't be so annoying while you're studying in class.Can you concentrate when you're wet with your sweat? ==" No right?

Not because of flirt girl only do that, come on. You do that because you care yourself, self-hygiene and self comfort, kay? Will you continue to talk to a person when she/he is sweating and the sweat is dropping on your desk or exercise book? Make sense right? Maybe you won't ignore him/her,but she/he is giving you a bad image,isn't it? I do smell guys oftenly but secretly.haha I like the guy who smell good and fresh, and i will totally stick with him.Aiyar, who will refuse to close with a person who smell good? In other word,people will attract by someone who smell good.

Anyway,it's just my opinion on scent and smells.Further information please contact kcy_@example.com hahahahaha...I know i lame,thank you. Oh ya, i love the smell of strawberry but if you're a guy please DO NOT PUT ON SOME PERFUME OR LOTION WITH STRAWBERRY FAVOR.== you will SMELL GAY for me.I love myself around with the sweetness smell and feel of strawberry but not you~ kay? If you feel strawberry perfumes or lotion is irritating and annoying, just don't close to me,I don't mind you refuse to talk to me because of strawberry smell, you can choose to talk to me at 2 miles away from me.I really don't mind, because i am A STRAWBERRY FANATIC.
THAT'S ME, I LIKE THE WAY I USE TO BE.....blek~

No comments:

Post a Comment