Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jealousy vs Envious

The difference between jealous and envy is usually we use jealous on certain people. Like, I jealous my enemy who just won the competition. Its show negatively, but envy, we normally use on friends, respective person or someone who greater than us and just shown a very good reflection of us. Which means, envy is positive.

Sometimes, I do show my envious in front of those who are really greater than me. For instant, she/he very good in dancing, and I wish I can great like him/her someday.But sometimes ah, these people really made me jealous.They're just keep showing off their talent and think that they're good enough. I mean, you got the talent of doing something very well it is really good because you had found your ability and you are getting closer to yourself because once you know very well about yourself, which mean, you are getting closer to success.But, these people will arrogance until you feel fed up on them. Just like I am asking the question politely because i know they're really good on settle down this kind of question but then they'll just said" har? you don't know how to do ah? so easy want mah how can you don't know?" Whoa, sound like this question is easy until everyone should know how to solve.

Normally, I won't so easy to show my jealousy or envious. I mean, I actually don't feeling like jealous or envy someone because nobody is perfect.Maybe, she/he is an expert of doing this or that, but she/he might an idiot of doing something else, even worse than a 3 years old child?
Don't laugh, this is possible. So, I will properly thinking to be a human who found my own equilibrium point than being an expert on one thing but an idiot on everything.

I admire him/her, I will turns better than him/her in the future, I feeling envious toward him/her, but that doesn't mean I will copy the whole personality or attitude of him/her. I will only absorb the goods of that person and digest the goods of him/her until it turns out to be part of my style.Sometimes people get confuse about this, they might think that he/she is well done on this stuff and I want to be like him/her.Then, they start copying the person they admire so much until they look similar to the person. Hey!! Why are you want to be a copy cat in everyone mind? You're not a duplicator, you don't have to photo state every single parts of him/her. That's not necessary because no ones is a duplicate stuff of others in this world. You got your own personality and attitude, just go through whatever you are when you're born.

So, the conclusion is when you're start jealous or envious someone, please remind yourself to absorb the goods of him/her and digest it until it turns out to be part of your style. Don't make jealous or envious seize yourself. Trust yourself that you can better and greater than him/her in the future and he/she will be the one who jealous or envy you! Make a trend of yourself, because you're the only one in this world.

2 comments:

  1. Some people...they don't have own style in their life...that's he/she found the perfect towards him/her , they just learn it becoming another perfect person~...maybe not copies?haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~I agree with what you write...people just follow what they never have and copy it,but pls....be YoirSelF!!!!this is what we need to be...

    ReplyDelete