Saturday, August 1, 2009

Be whatever I want to be

I am really curious about what my inner feeling recently. The way i use to be myself is just too out of limit. In other words, I am totally agree with the way of "A man can build an island". I trying to decrease the amount I talk at school, at home, tuition, whatever situation or location.

Not introvert, just feeling like every sentences or words that come out from my mouth might cause some conflict occurs. So, I need to be very careful while i talk, I need to think before i give comment. You know, nowadays people are very sensitive, I mean they're hypersensitive! When you're just making joke around they will treat it as serious, and after that, they'll spread,gossip about how mean you are.Beside, they will change the sentences, maybe you're not mean to do that or say that,but they'll just simply exaggerate it until everyone trust what they said.So, how you gonna explain? there is no more way for you to go on beside admit that you're mean.

Furthermore, you will also just get confuse about yourself.You don't even know the person they talk about is exactly who you are or the fake one. Its make things more complicate. You will slowly get confuse about your inner attitude, personality and so on.You will start being the person they use to talk about,then, what else?You will become more mean and Mean until one day you make up your mind and feel that, isn't before I use to be another way? Omg, then you know you're getting worse and slowly the hates and dissatisfy all burning up and BOOM, there, fight and quarrel happens.

What a life, Can i just be whatever i want to be so far? I don't need any comment from you guys!!! If you have any dissatisfy about me just text me and i will never talk to you afterward, so that no conflict will occurs!! DON'T DISCUSS ABOUT ME WITH YOUR FRIENDS, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THAT NECESSARY AND PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS BEFORE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.

Hello, If I simply judge you will you happy after you heard? make sense right? So please, I am a very understanding person, any dissatisfy just text me.I won't ignore your msg, I'll make amend, but before i success, i will just away from you so that you won't feel so annoying, is that okay people?

I just feel you guys are very annoying, gossip about imperfect of others but will never realize that you're not perfect as well. HEY~ MR. AND MS. ANNOYING, can you guys just stop being annoying? Anyway, I just wanna go through a quiet life without any complains~

I JUST NEED PEACE!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~move emotionally about people annoying and gossip...but,that is what people do.May be you can make them don't annoying much,but you can't make them don't annoying at all,because~annoying is one of their life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no emotional in this post anyway, i just wanna to tell "those" irritating people stop doing something idiot. Human likes to gossip about the imperfect of other, so , I am here to tell them, They are in the list of imperfect too.

    PS: Look through your qualification and the imperfect of yours before you judge other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiyah my dear beloved lil e sister chill go kai kai with yeely. but of course dun fling too much $$ la. every1 is not perfect we sometimes might or have already made the mistake.
    Sister just chill relax forget them march forward ok?
    gossip always flow around. some ppl can take it some can like me sumtimes i can sumtimes i cant.
    ignore them just take care yeah n erm dun fall sick *muacks and hugs* and to those who annoy her PLEASE LISTEN HERE PROPERLY! SCREW YOUR FUCKING SHIT HEAD N FUCK OFF FROM HER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah,you are right.No body is perfect.I also don't like people gossip about me,but people are always gossip about the imperfect of me , exspecially in school(I really imperfect in real life,what can I do???).But...I'm always talking about something good when I'm talking about you,Kath...haha.Hope you don't angry about the comment I write la~

    ReplyDelete
  6. to all of you here just be yourself especially my dear beloved lil sister Lushi! U r special in the way u r dun 4get dat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo Hengdai~...
    arg...didn't realise this post,really mistake!
    say " SORRY " here 1st ^^


    We know each other...i think start from form 1,while before that we are...~stranger~...
    but,today,we are 'quite close friend' rite?
    But,i'm also very afraid that i cant giving u comment all the WAYS!!!!!
    That's i hate myself,but sometimes i really scare giving the comment ' wrongly '...

    I happy that when have some chatting with you,while u ZAT me...i can accept it,maybe i will counter back on u!haha~
    Actually i want to tell that,don't because those occurs change ur position/condition.
    ~I WANT MY HENGDAI-ED~

    While,i think before,too.
    Exam is closing,should I be more quiet in the class including my friends?!
    Finally,i found my answer.
    When studies...Yes...We may focusing and do not have conversation.
    But when we are free-ing...Yes...We may having conversation!

    I know that i'm giving pointless comment.
    But those are the feeling right now,my mind wanted to tell you that,u are perfect to me
    KAI YEE ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even--> First of all, We're not hengdai, we're ji mui ok? hahaha thank you for spending your precious time for leave a very meaningless comment here. HAHAHAHA jkjk lah.Actually I get your point,Thank you is what i can do for you by now. I'M PERFECT? =DDDDDDD haha happy lorh, long time no people praise me jor. hahaha k la, exam is at the corner,so, hope you pass with flying colour lah. ^^
    PS: *JI MUI FOREVER*

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah =.="...

    Thank yoU~...for sure...
    i hope that u can get sky colour in ur exam too lah ^^....

    P/S : "HENGDAI" 4ever ^^ muahaha~

    ReplyDelete