Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tag by Charles& evenliang

1. Whats your name spelt backwards?
Kathrine Yong (enirhtak gnoy)

2. What did you do last night?
Sleep

3.The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
None.( I was format my pc)

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Do you think that necessary to do with?

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Hmm, 6 months ago

6. What are you wearing?
pyjamas

7. How many cars have you owned?
One. But not under my name.

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Rock music

9. Are you registered to vote?
Nope. Still under age

10. Do you have cable?
Do you mean car cable? =D

11. What kind of computer do you use?
desktop.

12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Yes~!

13. You like anyone right now?
I'm not telling you this. IT'S MY PRIVACY~!!

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Both. (When I feel like gonna die on the next day)

15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Australia. (When i was 3)

16.Do you have a garden?
Yes.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
None. (I don't like comic)

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
Nope.

19. Shower, morning or night?
I will shower when I feel my sweat is disgusting me.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Ice age, Drag me to hell, transformer and so on.

21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Any pizza that taste good will do.

22. Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn

23. What cell phone provider do you have?
Digi

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Yes.( When i was 6) >.<"

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
NO.

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Apple juice.

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
My mum

28. Favorite chocolate bar?
A lot.

29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
Hwee Cheng. Since standard 1.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
YES!!

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
No, i got bad luck.

32.Favorite artist?
Taylor Swift

33. Favorite computer game?
Ragnakrok.

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Nope.

35. Sprite or 7-UP?
7-up

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
No. I wear bikini. ==" (lame question)

37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
Where is it?

38. Ever thrown up in public?
Nope.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Millionaire. Yeah, I am materialistic,but who don't huh? True love? nah, no such thing in this world. At least, for me.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.

41.Can exes just be friends?
Depends on the relationship.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My attending doctor, because i was sick last time.

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Of course I do.

44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
Nobody will ever leave a voice mail call for me.

45. Where would you like to go right now?
Japan

46. What was the name of your first pet?
Rocky

47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
School bag, Books.

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Incoming: Nicholas
Outgoing: Home

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Nothing great for me today.

50. What do you think about most?
A lot.

Now, tag 10 people.
1. Qiey
2. Hwee Cheng
3. Man Yee
4. Chong liang
5. Nicholas
6. Idiot
7. Stupid
8. Foolish
9. Bitch
10. None.

6 comments:

  1. haha..ehh...wear Bikini 2moro k?haha xD~HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very hard to read ur word..cuz the color does not match with ur background..or u should put a background color for ur main wrapper~

    ReplyDelete
  3. highlight it...then u might more easier to see it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dou Dou & Even--> Yeah, I am annoyed by the font colour and the wall paper. ISHH..... Any suggestion btw? T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. =.=ll...for me ok nia ^^..i'm smart muahaha~
    XD~
    y absent today ( friday ) ?...sad ler..cant see u again...HAIZ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even--> i know you miss me lah..hahaha you can see me on Monday yo!!

    ReplyDelete