Thursday, August 13, 2009

My beloved and annoying friends I use to have fun with~

I have a few groups of best friends and they're come from different attitude and personalities.I got a group of friends who are able to hold secret and give advises,and another favorite group of mine is Trendy group, which mean they're very sensitive on fashion trend.But,the only group I minat to talk about is annoying group haha! how awesome,HEY!! I AM REALLY MINAT TO TALK ABOUT YOU GUYS WITH MY SINCERE HEART,DO YOU GUYS HEAR ME? *wakakaka*.There is only one word for me to describe them--"DRAMATIC". You know what? They just very like to act and making noise in school before dawn.They just.......annoying. But what can I say and prove is I really really do love them very much. I love the way they use to be in school, they just like to have fun with all of the people around them.Every times I chat with them ah, they just very like to do something funny,just like a clown who brought happiness and joyful to everyone.Beside, they're very like to create a temporary drama while chatting with you, means, they will just stand up out of sudden and acting something.I tell you ah, you will totally stun and zha dou, then everyone will just smirk and look at each other,when they know it is nothing so funny about,they will talk to you and ask you back to the topic just now.HAhaha, No doubt lah, they're really a good actress in my life ever .

Here some random picha of them..
See, They look weird with the toy's gun...Memang bodoh.


LOOK!! EUGENE WAS PLANING TO SHOOT ME !!



The Fake gun we play with....



See, x tau die aim siapa, macam org gila pulak. =="


"DRAMA FOREVER"



No comments:

Post a Comment