Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Back~!

YOOHOOO~ EVERYONE!! miss me? haha Finally, i'm feeling better now.So,i decided to blog a little bit since i know you guys are so miss me..heh!~

Yesterday, i went to school met up Qiey and both of us went movie at jusco.GOSH!!! WE FINALLY WATCHED TRANSFORMER 2!!muahahahaha Its god damn nice movie,very worth to watch.COME ON GUYS!!! Why are you still sitting in front of the pc and reading this stupid post? OPLS, i mean why don't you hang out with your best friends and check out this SUPER nice movie? OR you can ask your crush to go with you,haha,if you are planing to ingratiating him/her,SEEE now you have got a good chance,a golden opportunity and i'm sure result will be very effective.GG Anyway,i'm just trying to share a good movie with you guys.

Back to yesterday,after movie we went back to LK tuition centre at around 3 something by cab.I felt so dizzy that time.But have to tahan la,waiting for mum mah,aduh.After i reached home,my forehead was like burning,like scald,and i started to feel shivering.I ate the pills that the noob doctor gave me and rest on the sofa.My body temperature kept raising and my body was so hot.In my mind,what i think on that moment was get a cup of water,so i decided to stand up and went to the kitchen.When i looked into the kitchen,My eyes were spining, and everything i saw suddenly blank out,and i'm loss of consciousness.When i woke up,i was inside the hospital.I saw Dr.david, he said my fever was almost killed me yesterday,*He very like to exaggerate
stuff,cannot be trusted =D* then he said he's gonna give me an injection.OMG==" my cute buttock!! T.T after injection he gave me 2 anti-biotic to eat,he said i having serious fever,my temperature was 43 degree celcius o.O!! SHOCKED ME!!

I'm feeling much comfortable now.Heh.Chinese people got a folksay,"tiger also can be killed a few" haha,which mean he/she is very spiritual.Anyway,i still need to eat the pills until i fully recover,but now i'm slowly gain back my evergy.GG ahhh,hope i'll recover as fast as possible.Dr.david told me due to the durian season,automatically many people will sick.Haha,this is what he observed from his experience lah.Only for reference.=D

I thought i infected H1N1,aduhh...really shock me.I ask Dr.david is it i infected H1N1? He said no,but if my fever still continously after 2 days,then i have to come back for exsanguinate and body check.SEE i told you guys at the last post. HE WILL DEFINATELY OFFER ME A BODY CHECK....sigh....I'll accept it if it's necessary.By the way,thanks Dr.david...you're excellent..=)and,you're the only one doctor who only got the magic to made my sickness gone....Thx`~

2 comments:

  1. Okairinasai my lil Lushi
    hohoho my lil-e-sis hype up ede. good good my lil kitten is back to normal.
    lol ur fav doctor like u said "he's so handsome" thats y he can cure u ne =P. hahaha
    haha ur my sexy lil e-sis ur body sure hot.
    haha bee stung ur ass i bet u were thinking
    "holy shit my ass is gonna hurt like hell"

    ja ne

    ReplyDelete