Friday, January 9, 2009

Aww wuu~~ HomeWork`~

Except homeworks,still homeworks duhh~!!!! i thought the first week will be fine and relax just same like last year....but im absolutely wrong!!! I cant even take a break this week,the homeworks almost killed me up!!!

Well,just forget about the homework...Today,i was in school and i seem like did made someone angry!! OMGOSH~!! *sniff sniff* i accidently knew about his secret and he just blame on me O.O" arghhh i feel so sorry and i wish i could apologize now sobbie...i wonder why i so care,but i just dislike someone hate me...do you get what i mean?I just don't wish my friendship will same as my 'love'.sigh~

Well,i just wish to apologize..because i really hate to be a person who been hated by everyone =="......I'm sorry yea~!! and ofcouse i won't tell anyone about your secret~!=D

2 comments: