Friday, January 2, 2009

The Blog

Today, i read his blog again......==" am i too stupid? He wrote about i lies for the break up, do he ever think about why should i do that? so ridiculous.....He just dont understand,but i'm sure he'll understand one day.

He wrote at his blog that he will stop update the blog anymore.Is it because of his friends keep talking my bad? He just dont trust me!!! i nearly cry out,but lastly i dint cry,because i know,i should not cry for a guy who don't trust his lover......Anyway,i'll try my best not to read his blog anymore ^^.Suddenly, i feel i choose to break up is right.

My mind tell me that he's hiding about the fact,he don't trust about the fact because he can't accept that we broke up was not our problems.He wish i'm the one who did wrong so that he can feel better,because everyone will think that he's innocent and soon everyone will pity him...haha how ridiculous? If he feel this is the best way for him to forget about me,just let it be.^^

If you guys ask him about why he will think i'm that kind of people(lyer) maybe he will answer you because of his friends.He will just throw everything to me or his friends...and be the innocent one.....just such a lamer...

Well,just forget about the unhappy thing....Haha today i received a call from qiey,she asked me about whether wanna go to man yee's performance this sunday.I accepted her offer~ =D and man yee did called me just now and asked me the same question too~ haha i told her yes, i can go but how sad Cheng can't attend...sobbie It's ok!!! Qiey and me will take many pictures and show to her!! muahahahaha i think cheng will regret ngek ngek!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then must congratulation to you,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. l0lz hahhaah sei cheng , mou yi hei ! i kept scold her this then she blame her mom. swt -_- !
    Anyway..i just teasing her! :p

    well , ya.. u shouldn't cry for him. and glad u made up your mind. :) *Cheer ya*

    ReplyDelete