Saturday, January 3, 2009

SChoOl sTart So0N!!

OMG OMG OMG!! school start soon!!!!! OMG why holidays can't be longer like 4 months? =D *Im a bit greedy* haha anyway i'm excited to see all my lovely friends again....

This year is the most important year for me...as you guys know SPM!!!!!!!!gosh i'm just scare of it!!... Well, i have to face it too right? ==" i'll try hard on it and get sastify result haha not best but sastify..blek~

I haven't done the physic project yet...but i think most of my classmates havent done it too so...just ignore it haha blek`! I hope this year i can really concentrate on study and chinese club,this is the last year i stay at school so "i think" i should try my best to let my school life end perfectly,right?

Well....really need to try hard and forget about the "LOVE"....^^ i know i can!!! I CAN DO IT!!! KATHRINE!!! U CAN DO It!!!!!! haha =P

2 comments: