Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Lovely Birthday~!

WHOA~!!! today is my birthday!! weeeee~!! i spent all the time with qiey,cham god and cheng~!!! whoaa`!!! it's fun

I reached jusco at 10a.m. and the we decided to have a movie at 11a.m....firstly cham god and me prefer to watch ghost flim but lastly qiey and cheng disagreed so we watched "The bed time stories".

It's a quite boring movie for me ==" The story was about a guy name steeker or steeler(something like that) i don't remember well....haha forget it....and the the story just talked about a guy bed time stories come true..and bla bla bla

After movie,cheng.qiey and me went to 1-U shopping!!!! arhh.... i spent all the time in 1-U today haha....i bought a clothe and short pant from '18 eighteen eighty' both of them cost RM58......because of discount!!! haha i like discount very much blek~!

Well i lazy to decribe so much about what i had did today and the...i think you guys also lazy to know about it right...let's synopsis it haha well the main thing i did today was shopping with my best friends~!!!

And they subsidized me lunch and bla bla bla~ Qiey bought me a necklance hoho damn pretty necklance ...i'll post the pictures that i took today tomorrow~ =p!

3 comments: