Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yesterday~

lol he's a human~!!


Whoaa!! yesterday i was walked around at sungei wang and pavilion with my parents while waiting for my brother. Haha firstly i plan to shopping at there...but finally my plan had destryed! Because!!! My dad wanna go a street for shopping!!....i forgot what's the street name haha anyway...


It's damn crowded there....and many pervert!!! haha =D so i just walked about 10 minutes then asked my parents to get out of there =D how evil? arhh anyway my dad did bought 2 T-shirt at the street.


After that,i brought my parents went to starbuck cafe for tea.... haha they kept blaming me about the drinks are expensive there... (u know,they're stingy) haha =D anyway they enjoyed the drinks lastly...because It was tasty!!!


after having the drinks~we had a walked around sungei wang....woottt!!! i saw a begger....actually he's a beggar but at another side he can consider as a dramatist or whatever... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment