Thursday, January 1, 2009

*Upset*

Sigh....I'm quite unwell today,no idea what the hell with my body...sigh I read "his" blog today,he still blaming me for the gave up....

He still don't understand.........

I'm only 16,i don't have any qualification to decide my life now,and i tried many times as he dont know at all..hell ya....he wrote"shame on u" at his blog,i know it's refer to me.......Is it he want me to leave home and take my belongings and go live with him? No study,No friends,No family.I can't do that, if he were me, i think he will suicide.

Well, dont talk about him anymore,just forget about him anyway ==" I received a call just now,it's from my brother.....He wanna come back home at 25 of january!!!! hell? i know why, because he wanna go the trip with us,really hell!!! I dislike him a lot!!! DISLIKE HIM!!!! he's such a lame pretender!!! He likes to pretend infront of my parents!!! HELL YA!! and i hate his girlfriend too!! both of them suck!!!

Sigh,My life is just suck...i hope i will be ok after i start my school life...God Bless Me!

2 comments:

  1. haha...if u didnt see his blog,u sure wont get upset again and again.
    haha,brother back is a good news,but u shud accept it ,however he is ur brother too!...
    hope u got a new life in 2009 ,god bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pat* kath. >.<
    and i know u will be juz fine this year>2oo9!
    Cheer Up ya!

    ReplyDelete