Friday, January 9, 2009

I feel "sick"

Don't worry guys,i'm not really get ill....i'm just a lit mentally sick.Argh,curious about why did i said so?

Aww i just don't feel like happy anymore.When i facing my friends i'm just act like i'm ok and fine...but actually im not...I got no idea about it,i just feel like everythings i did were fake..My smiles,my laugher,my attitude,the way i treat them,the way i talk,the way i cares my friends...All just.....FAKE~

Don't ask me why,because i don't even know what's the problem...I hope everything will be fine but actually not....Nothing fine for me....i feel my life just full of darkness and lifeless....

Ewww.....maybe,everythings are just come from a feeling "miss"....I very miss him...really....i did controlled myself not to miss him too often,but my mind just flashed back the moment i be with him, every single moment just kept flashed in my mind....The way he smile,the way he talked to,the way he teased me,the way he looked at me,the way he angry....and...... the way he hurt me ....

Everythings will be fine right? This is the question i always ask myself.....maybe,it is the way i cheer up myself....but i'm just feel lost......

I'm just nothing for him.........nothing.....

4 comments:

  1. miao miao...
    Homework too much ?haha...
    sure everything will be fine,if u minat to be fine.Do u best la,gambateh ^^,enjoy form5 o!Last year ler,don't think so much jor la,focus alot lo!!!like me ^^,haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cough cough*...ahem!! you seem like the one who din't focus nia~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doctor Wofflie is here ~ !!
    I'm here to get you out from the darkness place , Come Hold tight my hand and get ready to run out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha okay~~!!! doctor woffie!! here i coming~~!

    ReplyDelete