Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nothing much for today~ =D

'News'
This morning i was reading news paper like what i did every weekends.But today i read a sad and frustrated news...It's about a step-dad held over sex abuses.A man who has been arrested after his three stepdaughters ran away from home and alleged that he sexually abused them for a year.DO you hear me? A YEAR! it's been a year.Sigh I really hopes that the girls can stand up and back to normal.Why did i said so? because normally their behavior will definately affected.I pray for them with my honest's heart.I really meant it.GIRLS, WE CHEERS for you guys~!! and so on, nothing much special today,haha the news today was all about 60 earth hour. A couple hold candlelight wedding banquet,It's so romantic that they can held such a wonderful and unforgetable wedding...aww jealous...i wish i could have such wedding too...But where's my prince eh? hahaha



"Fell In love"

hey!! I know what you're thinking now...you're thinking that i got a new crush or maybe a boyfriend?nah!! YOU'RE DEFINATELY WRONG!!! haha i just fell in love with stefanie's songs.Her songs her vocal and picth are so touching and perfect....I keep repeat and repeat listening her songs...start to fall in love with her.=D


Papers....is it you think these 3 pieces of papers are just that normal as what you're thinking now? I can tell you,you're absolutely WRONG!! these 3 pieces of papers are going to decide my life.HAHA not that serious kay? just it's all about debate...Do you got it? i join my school chinese society debate tournament~..haha i wish i can win....Bless me? =D




duhh!! feel fed up on this book haha! actually it's quite nice...with nice description and nice characteristic ofcourse with fluent gramma.But i wonder why i can't finish it.I bought it last year and i'm still haven't finish it yet...omgosh what i'm thinking? I should finish it in a week!! or maybe weeks? ==" well...i hope i can finish it soon and buy a new one... haha! BTW i love novel~ =D






"I'm getting EMPTY"




Feeling empty nowadays, need to find something or someone fill up my life or maybe rox my life? haha well,i hope i can be a more sociable person.I'm searching all the camp site and i hope i can join any camp to rox my life and make new friends ^^ life shouldn't be so boring...i should do something!! I SHOULD!!








My mum bought me this yesterday as she felt my pimples grown widely on my forehead.HAha PIMPLES!! == i hate that...and she hope this can cure my pimples,if it fail..i think i should get T3 ==" btw..thanks lovely mum..i love you =D










The "BRATS"



Feeling depress all the day....i got no idea about it...ha~! well....Today i read news paper(The star) LOL i found my friend was there!! haha i mean one of the article ....sabrina was joined the camp "BRATS" lol..looks fun huh...i wish i could join next year.Let me explain what the brats is.Brats is a group for teenagers about to be a young journalist...hah~! sound fun ....And she's pretty than before =D sabrina do you hear me?? YOU'RE PRETTIER THAN BEFORE!! HAHA~ god~ BRAT= Bright Roving Annoying Teens















I bought these...==" i mean the plaster ...hahaha i was paid at the counter...and took it...after i get in the car i only realized..."why i bought this?" haha~! ridiculous....maybe i just attracted by it's cute package...haha no idea...

1 comment: