Saturday, March 21, 2009

sigh~

just viewed qiey's blog....future?..... i dint think about that..even adjuster this course also been choosed by my dad...

is it im too lame? i dont even have fixed direction... I don't know where to go....what should i do in the future...mum and dad start to put on pressure on me....even i feel they're annoying,but...i admit that....im lazy.

Laziness is always the main problem...what can i do? dont fret about result? i dont but they did...i dont wish to be a useless daughter....i wish to be perfect infront of them...but can i? start to feel lament for them.....

well.... fine la

3 comments:

  1. haiz...i have the same problem too.
    I always sitting infront of computer,they always think that i am useless and not suitable to continue study.
    straight ask me be a 眼验师.
    it not interest for me also..haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only both of you.
    me too.
    at this holiday,
    i never touch any book also.
    feel study so lame now.
    wat can we do ?
    must study also ..
    haizzzz

    ReplyDelete