Monday, March 2, 2009

Rocky & Silly's histories~!

They were borned at my cousin's friend house.They are a type of dog which name delmention...*I think i got wrong spelling*but nevermind,the pronousation still same ya~! =D

They're just 1 month + of age...still consider as young puppies.I named them Rocky(male) and Silly(female)due to their atitude and personality.

Let me explain.The male one i'll named it as Rocky because i wish he can be rock after growing to adult.haha Rocky is a very silent but active puppy and since it's a male one,so i wish it can be rock!! =D The female one will named as Silly BECAUSE!!! it's really silly!!!! running here and there just like a monkey,and biting this and that.ESPECIALLY MY SHOES!!! i wonder why it love my shoes so much duhh!!! and it really silly (anyway from my feeling and opinion i feel it's silly haha!!)~~!!!

1 comment: