Monday, June 22, 2009

Dropped into the sick pond!

I feel unwell now a days.My stomachache keep on winding me.OMFG,what the hell with this disease? My mum ask me to shyt out everything or i'll feel pretty unwell.But,i just can't,the pain feeling is not going to make me feel like wanna shyt.Just pain and pain.I did absent so frequently nowadays,I think i will get surat amaran soon.==" What to do!!??? I'm just feel like not going to school because of this stupid disease.I can't even concentrate!!!!!! CAN MY CLASS TEACHER be MORE UNDERSTANDING!!!!?????

Okay,i did called my dad this morning and he asked me to make a call to MR.David,since he's my attending doctor when i was 14.He's god damn handsome hahahha,but too bad he got a gorgeous gf.Well!!!! I was forced to concede that he's my crush before.EH!!! it's just remained about 2 months kay? =D I dint make a call to him,because it's just a stomachache and i'm sure he will offer me a body check.It just so plague to my parents and myself. and yet I dislike body check,and i refuse to check as well.==" I'm a very heathy baby, i drink a lot of water a day and i normally eat fruits once a couple of day.

Recently i feel something wrong with me.Either physical or mental.Something just GOT WRONG!! U know what? this few days,i just drank about 1 liter of water.It's made me feel so astonish,not one day a liter u know!!! IS FEW DAYS A LITER!!!! GOSHY,and i don't even feel thirsty,just stomachache and sleepy.WHOA,I can't even concentrate on something i want to do,like gaming >.>,err I mean study also lah.THIS KIND OF STRANGE PHENOMENON REALLY MADE ME PISSED OFF!!!....and my bad temper all are brusting out from my emotion.LOL...so,If i scold you or ignore you recently,please just forgive me,because i really out of control.And i'll really pleasureable if you guys can be soooooo understanding.<3<3

HAHA,btw,i think i really need a body check due to the safeness of you guys.Somehow i feel i'll take out a knife when i am piss off and poke your stomach.HAHA who knows its wont happen right? then i'll get into the jail and everyone call me murderer!!! AHHH I DON'T WANT TO BE A MURDERER!!!!so,thank you for your cooperation on the patience and inclusive you given...Thanks!! <3

4 comments:

  1. ah poor lil-e-sis of mine. best u go check up.
    you must go! use de chinese medicine den massage ur stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meow,
    drop in sick pond ?
    omg!
    food poison ?
    hazes,virus,weather in nowdays,take care more meow ~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenero-->thx ya,but now its not just about stomache .....i got sore throat,cough,fever,shiver and all that...T.T

    Su--> not food poison ofcoz awww,haha...the doctor also got no idea how come i'll stomache so often...hahaha anyway,thanks ya,i'll back to school very soon =D

    nicholas-->thx ya~!

    ReplyDelete