Monday, June 15, 2009

Look through the truth

Everyone have got their own story,i'm not the exceptable ofcourse.(what a lame opening).Well,before i was a girl who really androgynous.I can be super duper active and enthusiatic but at the same time i can cold like an ice.So,it's really hard to catch up my feeling,no ones can predict what i think the next.Slowly,i became a very emotional girl.I can smirk now but i can cry at the next minute.I don't understand why,but...THat's me.I alway think that I'm not an ordinary girl as well...I can be unusual!!! NO,I want be unusual,but lastly what i know is its just a dream.I know i've got a small gang of fans...haha~ so,its really helps me to gain up some confident from that..=D thanks guys~~=D=D Btw,the truth tell me that i'm just ordinary,nothing special as well...

Look through the education i having now,i'm not knowledgeable on everythings.Mathematic I'm just on the okok side....science even more worse than my language subjects.LOLLLL,it's just too balance until i can't find my ability.I wish to be a doctor and my science subjects are worse.How ridiculous,I'm not really work hard on them.I tried before but failed....My laziness is passing through my capillaries, my organs,my whole body part!!! >.> I just wish to find out my ability,like i good in math so that i can be an accountant after i graduate then i got a very good aim and i work hard on it,but then? I STILL CAN'T FOUND!! it's bull shyt.

My appearance,not pretty but not ugly as well.o.O" I can't be too confident about it,later someone gonna say "aduh,you memang perasan" seee!!!! they used to say that.Before i'll think like "eh? u wanna praise me then praise properly lah,jangan kata saya perasan mah".But the fact tells me,i'm just ordinary..

I'm a girl kind of negative.Think that everyone in the world are just born to criticism me.That's human being right? They like to criticize and complain everythings,give comments about something because they think they're right and it's will gonna change someone's or something's life....you guys are definately wrong.What you guys criticism is either helps or ruin.If that person is so damn god positive maybe your comment will helps but if that person is negative you might ruin her/his life...just like me,my parents gave me a comment before and i did remembered it until now,It's too hurt for me....

After joined Bes Programme,everything in my life seems going smooth and valuable.I'm not mean that before my life is in darkness but just that i learnt different things.I know how to settle down my emotion on an appropraite time to prevent arguement or fight.haha pretty good yeah~ isn't it? I'm sure that i am still emotional but at least i'm trying my best to settle down my emotion.And so on,my so called dignity is slowly gone and i'm trying not to judge a person before know him/her.Because it's pretty unfair for them.I know how to look through the fact and accept the fact and change the fact!I'm know i can be more positive and i want to be positive!!(cheerful)!!

*Look through everything in different degree might helps you to be more responsible and clear*

No comments:

Post a Comment