Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Enjoy~

Went to pavilion with my brother and his gf today,hoho~~ I did enjoy myself today.=D We went to Madam kwan's restourant for breakfast.Check out more below~!!!!


Fish chop~


Chicken chop~


Lamb Chop~


haha They just fooling around...haha~


Mango juice~!!


weee~~ Apple juice~~

ORH orh,since my brother said he was freaking thirsty,we decided to go to M.O.S,a japan style icecream's restaurant.>.<"


My brother's gf ordered this,Shiratama kurizen,the white colour things are the "tang yuan"then the redish and purple thing is red bean,ofcourse the white colour one is icecream with vanila flavor.ROXX!!


AND i ordered this,Shiratama kurian.HAHA THIS ONE IS TASTY!!! The ice cream is vanila flavor with some dark sugar on top,strawberries,peach,candies,"tang yuan",red bean and jellies!!!!! whoaaaa~~~ really delicious,but a bit over sweet...=D

haha~,went to pavilion not just because of eat,i bought some sexy tee and skirt too~ =D Both of them cost around RM170 goshy,== lucky im not the one who paid,hahah!! MY BROTHER PAID them~ =D


Dah terbalik...but its okay....i cooked this when...argh i forget,well...haha maggie goreng!!! DAMN NICE YA!!! <3<3


I cooked it yesterday morning since my mum told me she was unable to cook breakfast for me...==" there you go...tasty? okok la....=="

1 comment: