Saturday, May 2, 2009

Announcement

Announcement From LK:

Next saturday no tuition due to Wesak day.Our tuition will start on 16th may.No replacement.Thank you. *start from chapter 6,please be well prepared*

Arhh...what a good announcement.... my laziness was celebrating...haha...awww...actually im planing to go pavilion today after the chemistry lesson...but then my mum and dad were lazy...so...postponed to tomorrow...YIppy~..actually i quite disappointed when i heard that we're not going pavilion to shop anymore...haha...but fortunately,my dad promised me that we will go for movie tomorrow...=D

I'm planing to watch a horror flim..."Coming soon" is a good choice i think...i get know of this movie from Qiey since she's always keep nagging about how horror and how nice this flim is.....So,imma check out tomorrow,and tell you guys how horror it is...I did watched the trailer yesterday,feel like okok only lah...haha...maybe inside the cinema will feel the scary feeling cause of the music is TOO loud...

*i felt in love*
*i felt so sick on him*
*i miss him all the time*
*i just out of control*
*he isnt care how i feel*
allah...*dont bother what i typed above,just trying to express my feeling*=D

No comments:

Post a Comment