Saturday, May 30, 2009

A great day~

OKok..It's really great for me today...I've no plan before...I've been late for tuition like an hour..haha~ how ridiculous? BUT!!! THE MAIN POINT is,there's no teacher today..haha i dint mad at all...because i feel that's great...i have my breakfast in lk tuition centre and yet,i found out a competition of design LK tuition centre TEEEEEEEEEE~ haha.I plan to join,but i got no idea how to design it...
Well,forget it then...T.T i watched night at the museum 2 with joevy,quite funny and nice...I love the Amon RA~ hahaha he's funny~...

My brain is spining recently,keep think of art.I dont know why,but it's just cant even stop think about it...Im think like, what if i can bake a cake with weird flavor...for instance,tomato cake,grape cake,vegetable cake,etc...HEY!! DONT LAUGH!! it's healthy and creative!!! Dont u guys know if your dessert is out of fats and glucose u can even live better?...AT LEAST,YOU'RE HEALTHY...so i'm just thinking something to help,isnt it's great? Its can prevent from diabetes,high blood pressure,obessity and more disease!!..orhhhhhh,that too much of benefits...I'm just great...hahaha...I alway dream that i can open up a cafe and selling my hand-baked cakes,hand-make chocolates,hand-make cookies,some coffee,tea....and there's some pc in my cafe so that my customer can use it anytime(ofcoz you need to pay for it)...Beside that,there's many type of books,my customers can read and enjoying my beautiful tasty cakes and drinks at the same time...hahah how great it is? My plan is perfect...haha

Except my cafe dream,still i wish i can be a doctor,surgery or a pharmacist..u know,i feel so sad sometimes when i saw the patient with cancer got no medicine to cure,especially Human immunodeficiency virus(HIV).HIV is a lentivirus (a member of the retrovirus family) that can lead to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), a condition in humans in which the immune system begins to fail, leading to life-threatening opportunistic infections. Previous names for the virus include human T-lymphotropic virus-III (HTLV-III), lymphadenopathy-associated virus (LAV), and AIDS-associated retrovirus (ARV).Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood, semen, vaginal fluid, pre-ejaculate, or breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells. The four major routes of transmission are unprotected sexual intercourse, contaminated needles, breast milk, and transmission from an infected mother to her baby at birth (Vertical transmission). Screening of blood products for HIV has largely eliminated transmission through blood transfusions or infected blood products in the developed world. DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW SERIOUS IT IS?? so,what my dream is,i wanna find out a medicine which can help them.I wanna create a medicine can cure them...I JUST WANNA HELP!!..not just HIV but all diseases....haha if i failed,then imma back to my bakery job and start my cake's journey...HAHHA DO U GUYS SEE A DOCTOR OPEN UP A CAFE AND BAKE CAKE?? A CAKE'S DOCTOR...HAHA NO RIGHT? I'M GONNA BE THE FIRST~~ =D




awwww..nice drink ever~ strawberry milk shake hohooo~~~ <3<3


U guys know what? the picture above is a cake with tomato flavor~~.HOW GREAT? im just planing to bake a tomato cake and i thought that im creative but then what i found out today was there's a recepi for tomato cake...==" i copied down the ingredients and im gonna try about it... hahah

2 comments:

  1. wooooahh ! I never try tomato cake before. Do let me try when u baked ! hahah~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qiey--> hahahah sure!!!! I'm planing to make 臭豆腐cake also...hahah wanna try? =D

    ReplyDelete