Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friend is important

haha....Today, after my chemistry lesson,i hang out with joevy...
haha...we go for a movie at jusco..... actually,I just acompany joevy to watch x-men.
I almost fall asleep in the cinema...so boring U KNOW!!!....I WATCHED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! AND i know where's the funniest part,where's the climax....and ofcoz the stupid ending...hahaha

well,friend is important in our life....how we gonna alive without a friend? =D..I'm glad that i have a group of bestie...haha...they alway right by my side when i need them...I LOVE U GUYS!!!! <3<3

and the.....who gonna acompany you go for a movie that she already watched? hahaha.. kak chak!!! do you hear me!!! WHO GONNA ACOMPANY YOU WATCH X-MEN IF I'M NOT EXIST IN THE WORLD?? you should be proud that you got a such good friend with you WAKAKAKAKAKA......
Anyway...I'm looking forward for angels & demons hahah...anyone interest?

*Hope xi fu found bobby as fast as possible lurh...(pray for you)T.T*

2 comments:

  1. Lolz
    know you so nice laRh ~
    but you owe me de leRh !!
    Dont write k.c le loRh ==
    want the whole world know meh ~
    Lolzzz ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you dont mind wad hahahaha....i also accidently type jor hahaha

    ReplyDelete