Thursday, May 14, 2009

Failed

When troubles happened on me,
I only realized that i was lonely...facing the troubles alone...
Friends were actually helpless on that moment,
Either console or pity....
It's not necessary for me...
I did the same mistake again and again,
without hesitation....
I hate this feeling,and i'm trying my best to run,to hide to change somemore..
But the conclusion was,
I "failed"...
I was a loser,a lamer...
I let everything passed by,
I failed on everythings,
Somemore, I failed in my life....
Success was just passed by,
and i lost the chance...
I lost everything....

4 comments:

  1. 那并不是世界末日吖~
    这么容易挫败
    以后怎么熬 ?
    知道自己的错在哪就去改
    不要只会在这里责怪自己
    难道责怪完了就没事了吗 ?
    问题还是存在着啊
    加油呗
    就算你认为朋友是没有用的
    我们还是会帮你滴 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O" im not talking abt bm LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheh ~~~ ==
    i Still so worry you Lolzz ~
    kfC arh ~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyah...Bm just sap sap water only....i swear trial wont like dat edi geh....haha i moody a while then nth de la...kfc? go www.slow-slow-wait.com find....

    ReplyDelete