Thursday, May 21, 2009

The mad dog =="



I went to my bestie's house yesterday before went to old town....As you can see the picture above.It's really a mad dog...I can even heard it's bark before get into the house...Gosh,it really mad...It kept barking and barking for no reason...Am I look like a dog murderer by the way? T.T I really wonder why is it so mad at me,it just cant shut it mouth,Every steps i took,every moves i took,it also bark at me....Gosh? what the hell it want? Firstly i was thought like maybe it just wanna protect the host? nah,this thought was just a joke...==" It's mad...i can sure.... any medicine can cure? i think NO!!!...ABSOLUTELY NO!!! haha *Irritating thing*

haha...but lastly,It arrested by my friend...haha see the picture above and you will know....make sense right?!! haha...actually I'm not planing to post this up,but since i'm so boring and i was just checked my phone and found this picha...so...hahaha i post it up,and my friend was just talked to me like"IF you post this picha up!! then i'll never view your blog anymore"I replied,"you will see it by tomorrow,haha~""Dont ever list my name then T.T""okay~ =D" see!!! I hold the promise~ haha right? =D
...awwww wuuuu~~.....
*stupid little irritating thing*

2 comments:

  1. You know why the dog bark ? coz she saw a pretty girl walking near him....xD

    ReplyDelete