Thursday, April 23, 2009

Awww.....

ArHhHhhhhhh~ I skipped classes again!! haha~ hey~!!! I know I did that often,kay!!??? but I just out of control...T.T I hate school and I prefer home study cause i feel staying in my house is much more comfortable than school!!!! =D today had been awoke by my sweety mum early in the morning like around 9 something GOSHH~ she woke me up and asked me to lend her a hand for helps Rocky&Silly bath~ arhhh they're extremely smelly,and i hate their smell... goSH they'll just dirty my pj...
Ice creams


Gong bo chicken's rice? forget the name lah!!



"We Talk sotong"





sliced fish + rice? ahh i forget the name.



Something like Curry Chicken






hmmm French fries?






Green tea snow










Chicken chop

I went shopping today as i feel it's time to improve myself....so i bought a lot of books in a book store =D i spent Rm65 today for those books......=D I love shopping~!! ^^
WHOAA i got shocked by Qiey just now eh~~!! she told me that under my desk got no text books...BUT!! i know i did left some text books under my desk!!!!! whoaa !!! SHOCK but finally, i got da answer,Cyndy took all my text books went home...phew~~ shcoked!!!


That's all for today *sleepy*




5 comments: