Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tagged!!!

First of all...i had been tagged by my bestie lol~~!!! this is the game rule...so...i've to continute it....=.= BTW 15 habits/sumthing facts about myself.........awwwww if u wanna know more about tag's game....leave comment and i'll explain....i'm kind of lazy now ha!! *sleepy* well...let's start the tag....



1. an evil person.

2. I'm a person loving money all the time.

3. I'm a person who likes to tease ppl.

4. I like to sing while taking bath.

5. I'm quite annoying.

6. Materialistic.

7. talkactive.

8. Not friendly.

9. Hate friendly people.

10. dislike the feeling of being alone.

11. Emotional.

12. like the smell of my body.

13. I hate shitting (waste time).

14. I hate art stream student(some of them lah)

15. eat before bath.


DONE!!

9 comments:

  1. Hahhaha No.13 hell FUNNY ! =PPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz
    No good thing kerh =="
    all is bad thing O.o
    But all is the truth ~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joevy-->wtf u lah....wad all truth o....actually all also opposite geh~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg..
    miao miao...
    seems like 9. and 14. is metion me? ><"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. even-->not you lah...i mean some of them~~~ O.O' don be so sensitive kay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolz
    how thick is ur faCe ?
    all also opposite =="
    Swt Lol !! -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. joevy--> hey~ im just telling the fact hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...okok...eh,fei po...hi arlo fei po joevy^^

    ReplyDelete