Sunday, April 12, 2009

Skip classes again

Well well well, I skip school classes again...Tomorrow im not going to school...not because of laziness...there's something happened today....My mum's car spoiled and still under repairation....so,the reason i skip classes again and again=.=

I did argued wif my parents today...lol...i know i know,i know i'm rude kay? but i got no choice.I cant control myself on that moment...i'm an emotional person....i admit it...ha!

Mom:maybe you cant go for tuition too....
Me:WHAT!?? you just told me that i cant go to school. Dont you?
Mom:yes.But now the car still under repairation...and you got no transport to go if we dint get it at noon by tomorrow
Me:I can go by cab.
Mom:It wont happen,It's too dangerous for you.
Me:I dont care!!! I cant skip any lesson anymore!!!! I did skipped too often,is it you and dad too rich to let me ponteng?YOU thought you guys are millionaire?
Dad:Stop to being rude to your mum and stop your ridiculous action.
Mom:ya!..I said maybe..do you know the meaning of maybe?
Me:MAYBE!! do you know!! i did asked my debate group members to discuss something at oldtown tomorrow!! and now you tell me MAYBE I CANT GO!!??? i cant do that again!!! last time i wasnt attend and now you want me to did it again!!!!!!?????
Mom&Dad:Listen,the car was spoiled...and we can do nothing about it..do you understand?
Me: WHATEVER!!! I'll ask someone to pick me up!!

*I closed the door hardly*
LOL!! i'm rude!!!...i know i did something stupid just now... I KNOW!!!!! sigh...my tears slowly dropped out...after i closed the door..I know it's ridiculous...and i shouldnt talk to my parents with that kind of stupid way... i know...kind of regret now...sigh I'll apologize later...T.T dad & mom...I'm sorry...sigh...I just cant control myself....
* thinking*
ORH orh.....I'm planing to buy a new pc and throw this one away as i feel it working too slow~!!! =D but i did asked my parents...and they said...."ok.YOu can buy,if you hv got the money"...I replied:"aww too bad la....any budget by the way?...or maybe sponsor =D?" they said "NO! you're planing to waste money,dont you?" "i'm not just that....." i havent finish my speech yet and they said: well well,as the pc u using now still working good...we're not planing to sponsor" "hey!! i havent finish my speech yet, can i continute first?"I replied. "dad: I'm going to watch scocer wanna join?,mum:I'm gonna sleep,nitez sweety"....
OH GOSH!!! they're just....god == i can do nothing with that and i felt so helpless on that moment...and yet, i just speechless and stared at them....with this emotion --> O.O"""

3 comments:

  1. if u have the sign of regretful is a good things...
    at least u know that u are wrong ...
    sometime i also will facing those problem ...
    every teenager will pass through this stage ...

    sorry for using "broken english"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your english slowly improving isnt it? gambateh yea~! yup...i'll apologize next morning =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...u know yourself rude then gd la xD!

    ReplyDelete