Friday, April 3, 2009

I feel SWT!!! today =.="

"The First day in perfection"
Today is the first day i went to perfection for an english lesson in year 2009....erhmm something happened today....IT WAS REALLY MADE ME FELT EMBARASSED ALL THE TIME!! =.= okok....let me tell you how's the story go on....i leave LK tuition centre at 3.50p.m and i walked to perfection rapidly as i felt that i'm going to be late in class....when i get in,i took out the card and bla bla bla...the stuff told me my class for english lesson was class 2C...okay okay...and finally i found the class...why did i said finally? O.O" because i dont even know the direction to get in the class ha!! how stubborn is me? after 20seconds+ i found the class and i knocked the door without hesitate nor doubt...then i went in to the class....EVERYONE were stared at me..and i looked at the teacher...my mind was thinking..."isn't the english teacher is a girl?name Lisa?" "it's impossible i get in to the wrong class? or it's possible?"" why is everyone staring at me btw?" The teacher looked at me and he looked shocked!! I felt curious and confusing on that moment,so i glanced the whiteboard,and i realized there was some notes about science...Oh gosh, before i make up my mind,the teacher asked me,"what classes you are taken?" I replied strangly.."english"...everyone laughing suddenly, and I'm still in a blur condition,the teacher laugh and said" hey,english haven't start yet,now is science." gosh? I felt so embarassed and i'm just said "OMG sorry sorry,im sorry...gosh" and i faster get out that class..because everyone was laughing like a drain...=.=" really damn it....when the science lesson ended ...everyone walked out and just smile to me...and some of the bitchy(primary school's friends) said"hey haha how embarassing you're huh?" wtf? I KNOW THAT FEELING,YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO REMIND ME!!!! == gosh but btw...haha! It's really funny.....During the english lesson, i sat alone..and the teacher was asked some stubborn questions..."why are you sitting at the back?" I replied " because I love to being alone"..."can you see the whiteboard?" I replied "ofcourse"..."Later i write smaller then you see..." WTHECK? ==" well... actually i can't see clearly...I just don't wanna join those art students...I'm not looking down at them...just i feel they're so annoying and talkactive...and always talk before thinking...=.= I mean my english lesson's classmates...except xi fu and skip...others are just bitch for me...and the way they talk..their slang is just so irritating.....I just cant accept them...haha it's my problem actually...By the way...how can i survive in those condition? *cant see clearly and many irritating people* ORH haha i just sat alone so those bitchy wont affect me...and the i'm take down the essay points while teacher explaining the points and talking( lucky she will say out the points when she writting)....^^ and i dint even look at the whiteboard.....coz i cant see!! O.O'



"Met an old friend"
WOOT~! eventhough i did something worse and embarassment just now...BUT i'm still feeling okay because i met an old friend...I think I get know of her since standard 4 like age of 10++ haha! she was my best friend before...haha! how about now? lOL don't ask me that,I don't know what to answer =D



"The Parcel"

I know I know...everythings wont just happened on the negatively way....so!! I received something today~ha!!! how great? finally i felt something great happened today.T.T


HAHA finally i did received it in this afternoon.WEE okay let me explain what is this.I know what you thinking...it's not a love parcel okay? eh? actually it's love parcel haha but not couple,it's a siblings love=D my e-bro sent me this as he said he did promised me to buy me a present, a belated birthday's present,but i still appreciate it,and it will be my very very precious stuff..thanks bro...i love it and love ya too!! =D




ORH?? a pinky letter inside O.O'






BOOwOO~two letters inside..one is for me and another one is for qiey =D












The left hand side one is for qiey's elder sister(munz) it's a cross earring,the middle one is for qiey,errhhh blue colour tower earring?=.=" and the right hand side one is for yamorie(qiey's 3th sista) =D flowers earring ^^"





















TaDAzzz And this one is mine!! butterflies earring lol...too bad, i dint pierce LOLL so i still can't wear it...I'M GONNA PIERCE SOON!!!! GG


























This is from another view =D






2 comments:

  1. that science teacher is india rite?
    and many 'misai' rite?haha...
    he is handsome,XD~

    ReplyDelete